If the weather is going to be as chilly as it is, we may as well start start talking about the “Big Guy”!
Who better to put your whole gang in the holiday mood than…Santa!!!
Get ready because there are a crazy number of opportunities to meet and get your photo with Santa, most of which are free!
Santa’s Flight Academy – Great Lakes Crossing – District 7 – Auburn Hills, MI
- 4000 Baldwin Road – Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- November 9th – December 24th
- Times vary throughout the week, click here for more information
- Each child becomes a member of the flight crew and enjoys a special visit with Santa, PLUS…receives a personalized Cadet Badge, tries on a virtual flight suit, learns how to operate the sleigh, & dances under magical lights and snowfall. Photo packages available for purchase, reservations accepted for an express lane.
Santa’s Wonderland – Bass Pro Shops – Auburn Hills, MI
- November 11th-December 24th
- Hours vary widely throughout the season and week.
- A ‘Bass Pass’ is required to visit Santa and can be obtained in store or on-line. Free visit with Santa, 4×6” studio-quality photo in-store, and digital e-card delivered to your email. Additional photo packages also available for purchase. Free crafts, activities, games, and letter writing to Santa also available!
Genesee Valley Center Mall – Flint, MI
- 3341 S. Linden Rd. – Flint Township, MI 48507 – (810) 732-4000
- November 17th – December 24th – 11:00am-2:00pm
- Good old fashion mall Santa, fast passes available.
Bronner’s CHRISTmas Wonderland – Frankenmuth, MI
- 25 Christmas Ln, Frankenmuth, MI 48734
- November 24th – December 24th, 2017
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00-11:30 am, 1-4 pm, and 5:30-7pm – Friday: 10:00am to 7:00pm – Saturday: 9:15am to 7:00pm – Sunday: 12:00pm to 5:30 pm
- Bring your camera and your wish list to Bronner’s! Santa will greet children 10 years of age and younger. Because Santa is so busy on Christmas Eve, his visiting hours will end at 3 pm. Bronner’s closes at 4 pm on Christmas Eve. Please note that many children wish to see Santa on Saturdays and Sundays. Guests should anticipate a wait.
Christmas at Crossroads Holiday Magic 2017 – Flint, MI
- 6140 Bray Road – Flint, MI 48505 – (810) 736-7100
- November 24th-26th, December 1st-3rd, 8-10th, 15th-17th, 21st-23rd, 26th-30th
- Since the day after Thanksgiving, Santa has been receiving guests at the Mason Inn at Crossroads Village, one of the Genesee County Parks. Crossroads Village is much more than a place to stops and say hello to Santa, it is a recreated historic Michigan village that offers a chance to step back in time and enjoy the season. Admission to Crossroads Village is $11 for those ages 13 to 59, $10 for seniors and $9 children 25 months to 12 years old. Children 24 months and under are free. Add on a ride on the Huckleberry Railroad for $5.00. It is highly recommended that your purchase tickets early as they often sellout.
Santa At Spicer’s – Fenton, MI
- 10411 Clyde Rd -Fenton, MI 48430 – (810) 632-7692
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday starting November 24th
- Ride the Spicer Express and Visit Santa at His Sleigh Workshop and take your own photos, $10 per person
The Nate and Mary Ida Doan Santa House – Bay City, MI
- 1001 John F Kennedy Dr. – Bay City, Michigan 48706
- November 25th – December 22nd
- Hours: weekdays 6:00-8:30 pm & weekends 1:00-4:00pm and 6:00-8:30pm
- Admission is free, but donations are appreciated. Guests can purchase photos with Santa for $5.00 or take their own.
- Click here for more info!
Visit With Santa and Mrs. Claus – Zehnder’s Lobby & Splash Village Lobby – Frankenmuth, MI
- Zehnder’s – 730 S. Main Street – Frankenmuth, MI 48734
- Please call (800) 863-7999, ext. 450 with questions or for more information.
- Santa Claus is coming to town! Santa and Mrs. Claus will be in Zehnder’s Lobby and Zehnder’s Splash Village Lobby on the following days and times:
- Sunday, December 9 from 2 – 6 p.m. – Visit in the lobby at Zehnder’s Restaurant
- Sunday, December 10 from 1 – 5 p.m. – Visit in the lobby at Zehnder’s Restaurant
- Friday, December 15 from 6 – 8:30 p.m. – Visit in the lobby of Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark
- Saturday, December 16 from 1 – 5 p.m. – Visit in the lobby at Zehnder’s Restaurant
- Saturday, December 16 from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. – Visit in the lobby at Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark
- Sunday, December 17 from 1 – 5 p.m. – Visit in the lobby of Zehnder’s Restaurant
- Friday, December 22 from 6 – 8:30 p.m. – Visit in the lobby at Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark
Flint’s Annual Holiday Walk – Flint Cultural Center – Flint, MI
- 1310 Kearsley St. – Flint, MI 48503
- Tuesday, December 5th, 2017 – 5:15pm-8:00pm
- Holiday light displays, festive music, holiday theatre performances, seasonal craft demonstrations, holiday planetarium samplers, refreshments, Santa visits/photos and more. The annual tree lighting ceremony begins at 5:15pm, when Santa arrives as well! Food trucks will also be selling food and beverages. While this is a free event, donations of non-perishable food and personal care items will be accepted for the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan. Click here for more details!
Deaf Santa Visits Chuck E. Cheese – Flint, MI
- 3489 Miller Road – Flint, MI 48507
- Thursday, December 7th – 5:00-9:00pm
- Deaf Santa is visiting Chuck E. Cheese in Flint this year! EVERYONE IS INVITED! Deaf Santa will have a volunteer interpreter for this event so the hearing children can get an opportunity to visit as well. Pictures with Deaf Santa are $8.00 each. A percentage of each photo will go towards different charities. Click here for more information!
Lunch with Santa and Mrs. Claus – Zehnder’s Restaurant – Frankenmuth, MI
- Zehnder’s Restaurant – 730 S. Main Street – Frankenmuth, MI 48734
- Saturday, December 9th, 2017 – 12:00pm-2:00pm
- Join us for a special lunch with Santa and Mrs. Claus at Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark. Lunch includes chicken tenders, mashed potatoes and gravy, fruit cup, christmas cookie, and beverage for $14 per person. Children will receive a small gift from Santa. Please call (844) 874-4297 for reservations or for more information.
Breakfast With Santa – Young People’s Ballet Theater – Flint, MI
- 5251 Commerce Road – Flint, MI 48507
- Saturday, December 9th – 12:30pm-2pm
- Pancakes and sausage and have a visit with Santa. Company dancers will perform Snow, an excerpt from Nutcracker, and Frosty the Snowman. Registration and a fee required.
Flint Santarchy 2017 – Flint, MI
- Saturday, December 9th – 6:00pm-2:00am
- Downtown Flint, MI
- A little 21+ fun. Flint is having its very own Santa themed pub crawl!
- The night’s schedule will be shared when we get closer to the event. We are working on Christmas-themed drink specials with the downtown bars. Santa costumes are expected!
Christmas Fun at Stefani’s Shear Luxury Salon – Flint, MI
- 5525 South Saginaw St – Flint, MI 48507
- Friday, December 15th – 12:00-4:00 pm
- Santa is stopping by. Bring the little ones to sit on Santa’s lap and tell him what they want for Christmas. We will have cookies and punch for everyone, and maybe Santa might even have small gifts for all the children who come see him. More details here!
Santa and Mrs. Claus Visit the Davison Farmers’ Market – Davison, MI
- Davison Farmers’ Market – 8110 E Court St. – Davison, MI 48423
- Saturday, December 16th – 11:00am-2:00pm